Our Advisory services unit handles the Consulting and Financial Advisory matters of the firm.
Our consultants have valuable expertise in market analysis, organisational design, operational performance improvement, performance measurement, risk management, project and change management; both assisting Governments and corporate organizations in improving business performance and shareholder governance.
Our consulting services are organized along the following sections:
- Strategy & Operations : We provide an un-paralled mix of strategic and technical expertise in management consulting, as well as specific industry and functional applications.
- Human Capital : Our HC helps organizations define structure and realize their Human Capital management strategy by focusing on the development and delivering of services that target their most important assets employees.
- Information Technology : The major objectives of our Information Technology (IT) is enabling businesses to achieve their organizational goals with our proven methodologies, home-grown intellectual capital and best practices in the management and implementation of Information systems. It consists of two service areas: Enterprise Applications and Technology Integration.
We have the following software for implementation
- FinEx (Accountig system for Businesses)
- FinExPP (Financial Management System for Projects, Programmes and NGOs, etc)
- PayPri (for staff payroll processing)
- Asset Manager (Fixed Assets Management)
On Financial Advisory Services, key areas where we have assisted clients throughout the process of an acquisition, strategic alliance or divesture include:
- Due diligence : a comprehensive strategic and financial investigation into a potential acquisition target or joint venture partner;
- Valuation : providing professional advisory services on business for sale, acquisition, or corporate restructuring;
- Feasibility studies : conducting efficient feasibility studies for new business ventures, etc
- Capital raising : raising finance and structuring a financial package through selected institutional investors, banks, and venture capital organisations;
- Post-acquisition and integration reviews : assisting and advising on the vital process of integrating two businesses in the most effective way in order to maximise the realisation of benefits;
- Strategy reviews : reviewing industry competitive positioning; and
- Transaction structure : including tax planning, accounting, treasury and financial aspects.